FirstNet, the nationwide public safety communications platform dedicated to America’s first responders, was created to provide emergency responders with a nationwide, high-speed, mobile broadband network dedicated to public safety.
Built with AT&T in a public-private partnership with the First Responder Network Authority (FirstNet Authority), FirstNet improves communications among first responders.
• Ruggedized tablets and laptops
• Video surveillance
• Dash and body cameras
• Passenger information systems
• Asset tracking
• Emergency monitoring and detection
• Critical infrastructure management
Telit is proud to be the first to introduce a full line of embedded LTE modules and data cards designed for use on the first broadband network designed specifically for public safety.
Telit LM960 mPCIe LTE Module
The LM960 mini PCI Express (mPCIe) card is the industry’s first Gigabit LTE Cat 18 module to go through FirstNet review for use by the ecosystem. It supports various first responder devices, such as gateways and network appliances inside fire trucks, ambulances and other first responder vehicles.
• LTE-Advanced Pro Cat 18 technology, capable of 1.2 Gbps download and 150 Mbps upload speeds ideal for bandwidth-intensive public safety applications, such as live streaming, high-definition video and first responder vehicular gateways
• The first module in the industry with 4 × 4 MIMO antennas, non-contiguous interband uplink carrier aggregation and 256-QAM high-order downlink modulation
• Provides full GNSS support: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou
Telit LE910C4-NF and LE910C1-NF LTE Modules
The LE910C4-NF series of embedded LTE IoT modules allows OEMs and system integrators for the emergency responder market in the U.S. to bring advanced IoT applications to market quickly and cost-effectively.
The LE910C4-NF and the LE910C1-NF offer optional support for multi-constellation GPS satellite positioning and navigation and are the only cellular modules in the industry to deliver concurrent satellite navigation and positioning with Band 14 communication.
• Provides FirstNet integrators LTE Cat 1 speeds (10 Mbps download, 5 Mbps upload)
• Ideal for mobile network devices, gateways, navigation and video
• Cat 4 broadband speeds (150 Mbps download, 50 Mbps upload)
• LGA mounting for ultra-rugged end devices for first responders
• Ideal for mobile broadband appliances and gateways
Telit LM940 mPCIe Data Card
Based on LTE Cat 11, the LM940 mPCIe data card achieves download rates up to 600 Mbps compliant with 3GPP Rel 11, support for MIMO and LTE carrier aggregation. The product supports multiple RF frequency bands and band combinations to accommodate global deployments.
• 75 Mbps upload
• Satellite positioning support: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou
• Increased connectivity performance with carrier aggregation 3xCA, MIMO and 256-QAM
Telit LN920 M.2 LTE Data Card
The LN920 is the next step to 5G for public safety applications. This data card is available in LTE Cat 6 and 12 and supports a broad frequency band set and carrier combinations. LN920 is ideal for first responder mobile computing devices.
• Supports cellular bands between 600 MHz and 3.7 GHz, including Band 14 and Band 48
• High-performance embedded GNSS positioning and navigation
• Industrial-grade operating temperature durability from -40° C to +85° C
Telit ME310G1 and ME910G1 LPWA Modules
The ME310G1 and ME910G1 can be used in FirstNet extended primary user applications for critical infrastructure management, including advanced metering infrastructure (AMI), energy grid monitoring and smart lighting.
The ME310G1 and ME910G1 are LTE-M1/NB2 dual-mode module series that offer IoT deployments optimized power consumption and enhanced coverage. The quad-band 2G fallback option ensures that assets remain connected and trackable, even as they move out of LTE-M/NB-IoT range (where 2G coverage is available).
The ME310G1 series has module sizes ranging from 300 mm2 to below 200 mm2 and is ideal for size-sensitive IoT applications. The ME910G1 is a member of Telit’s flagship xE910 module family, delivering 2G, 3G and 4G connectivity in the 28.2 x 28.2 x 2.2 mm family form factor.
• Mobile IoT 3GPP Rel 14: LTE Cat M1, NB1, NB2
• Voice-capable variants: VoLTE over LTE-M
• Optional embedded GNSS functionality to reduce cost and complexity
• Support for Telit OneEdge™, the innovative, module-embedded, award-winning software suite
Telit SE150A4 LTE Smart Modules
The SE150A4 series of smart modules with Android™ include an extensive array of integrated peripherals (e.g., high-res touch screens and cameras), for advanced user experience. The SE150A4 is ideal for first responder rugged wearables and handhelds.
• LTE Cat 4 (150 Mbps DL/50 Mbps UL)
• Supports 13 LTE bands, including Band 14 (AT&T) and Bands 66 and 71 (T-Mobile)
• High-performance embedded GNSS for positioning and navigation
Get expert help finding the right module or data card for your first responder device. Request an evaluation kit.