FirstNet, the nationwide public safety communications platform dedicated to America’s first responders, was created to provide emergency responders with a nationwide, high-speed, mobile broadband network dedicated to public safety. Built with AT&T in a public-private partnership with the First Responder Network Authority (FirstNet Authority), FirstNet improves communications among first responders.
• Ruggedized laptops
• Video Surveillance
• Dash and Body Cameras
• Passenger Information Systems
• Asset Tracking
• Emergency monitoring and detection
Telit is proud to be the first to introduce a full line of embedded LTE modules and data cards designed for use on the first broadband network designed specifically for public safety.
Telit LM960 mPCIe LTE Module
The LM960 PCI Express mini card (mPCIe) is the industry’s first Gigabit LTE Cat 18 module to go through FirstNet review for use by the ecosystem. It supports a variety of first responder devices, such as gateways and network appliances inside fire trucks, ambulances and other first responder vehicles.
- LTE-Advanced Pro Cat 18 technology, capable of 1.2 Gbps download and 150 Mbps upload speeds ideal for bandwidth-intensive public safety applications, such as live streaming, high-definition video and first responder vehicular gateways.
- The first module in the industry with 4 × 4 MIMO antennas, non-contiguous interband uplink carrier aggregation and 256 QAM high-order downlink modulation.
- Provides full GNSS support: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou.
Telit LE910C4-NF and LE910C1-NF LTE Modules
The LE910C4-NF series of embedded LTE IoT modules allows OEMs and system integrators for the emergency responder market in the U.S. to bring advanced IoT applications to market quickly and cost-effectively.
The LE910C4-NF and the LE910C1-NF offer optional support for multi-constellation GPS satellite positioning and navigation and are the only cellular modules in the industry to deliver concurrent satellite navigation and positioning with Band 14 communication.
- Provides FirstNet integrators LTE Cat 1 speeds (10 Mbps download, 5 Mbps upload)
- Ideal for mobile network devices, gateways, navigation and video
- Cat 4 broadband speeds (150 Mbps download, 50 Mbps upload)
- LGA mounting for ultra-rugged end devices for first responders
- Ideal for mobile broadband appliances and gateways
Telit LM940 mPCIe Data Card
Based on LTE Cat 11, the LM940 mPCIe data card achieves download rates up to 600 Mbps compliant with 3GPP Rel. 11, support for MIMO and LTE carrier aggregation. The product supports multiple RF frequency bands and band combinations to accommodate global deployments.
- 75 Mbps upload
- Satellite positioning support: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou
- Increased connectivity performance with carrier aggregation 3 CA, MIMO and 256 QAM
Get expert help finding the right module or data card for your first responder device. Request a free sample.
Request a free evaluation kit