Private LTE offers more security, scalability and resilience than Wi-Fi or other alternatives. For your worldwide deployment, you need a module that is just as reliable.
Telit modules are industrial-grade and offer best-in-class radio performance. Our quality assurance includes vigorous environmental testing in the manufacturing process, making them the most dependable and secure on the market.
Get to Know Telit's New CBRS OnGo LGA Modules
The LE915A4-P and LE915A6-P
LTE Cat 4 and LTE Cat 6 modules that comply with the 3GPP Release 9 (Rel. 9) and support Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS) Band 48 and LTE Bands 42 and 43, all in the private LTE application space.
• 32 mm × 29 mm × 1.6 mm
• Compact LGA form factor
• Support for LTE Bands 42, 43 and 48 (CBRS)
• Variety of hardware interfaces: USB 2.0 HS, UART and user-definable GPIOs
• Internet-friendly with integrated TC/IP and UDP/IP stacks
• Firmware over-the-air (FOTA) update
• Applicable for OnGo-certified IoT devices in North America
The LM960A18 LTE-A Pro
The multi-award-winning LM960A18 is an LTE-Advanced Pro (LTE-A Pro) module and the world’s first Gigabit mPCIe data card. LM960A18 delivers ultrahigh data rates and secure cellular connections for products in the enterprise and network appliance spaces. This data card supports multiple RF bands and provides the most advanced private LTE connectivity, ideal for high-throughput routers, gateways and other appliances targeting fixed wireless broadband applications for enterprise and public safety applications.
• LTE Cat 18: Exceptional high speed with data rates of up to 1.2 Gbps download and 150 Mbps upload
• Full GNSS support
• Support of UL at 2xCA and up to 5xCA on DL with 4 × 4 MIMO, 256-QAM
• Ample LTE frequency band support
• Up to four independent firmware images selectable at boot
• CBRS (OnGo) and FirstNet certified
The LM960A9-P CBRS Only
• LTE Cat 9: Very high-speed data rates of up to 452 Mbps download and 51 Mbps upload
• LTE TDD Bands: B42, B43, B48 (CBRS OnGo)
• Full GNSS support: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou
• Support of multiple private LTE band
Public vs. Private Network