Find the right cellular broadband products for your routers and gateways
Prepare to start designing your devices for real 5G with Telit's two upcoming data cards based on Qualcomm Technologies’ second generation 5G New Radio (NR) modem, the Snapdragon X55 5G modem plus antenna modules with integrated RF transceiver, RF Front-End (RFFE) and antenna elements. The new data cards are ideal for enterprise network appliances, branch and remote office routers, fixed wireless broadband internet access and other bandwidth-intensive applications benefitting from speeds in the 7Gbps range and are compatible with the industry leading LM960A18 gigabit LTE data card.
Gigabit LTE Cat 18 data card. Telit’s new LM960A18 is the world’s first global full-size PCI Express Mini Card (mPCle) available for enterprise cellular routers and appliances. This global, 23-band product, supporting LTE Advanced Category 18 (Cat 18) has download speeds of up to 1.2Gbps and 5-band fallback to 3G. Powered by Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ X20 LTE Modem.
• LTE Cat 18: Exceptionally high-speed with data rates of up to 1.2 Gbps download and 150 Mbps upload
• 5x Carrier Aggregation for increased data rates
• Up to 1200 Mbps DL w/5x Carrier Aggregation, 4x4 MIMO and 256 QAM
• Up to150 Mbps UL w/ 64QAM and UL Carrier Aggregation
• LTE FDD Bands: B1, B25(B2), B3, B66(B4), B26(B5), B7, B8, B12(17), B13, B14, B20, B28, B29(DL), B30, B32(DL), B71
• LTE TDD Bands: B38, B39, B40, B41, B42, B46(DL), B48
• 3G Bands: B1, B2, B4, B5, B8
• Full GNSS support: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou
• USB 3.0
First in its class embedded with Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ X12 LTE Modem supporting download speeds of up to 600 Mbps.
• LTE Category 11 LTE Cat. 11 DL/Cat. 5 UL Rel. 10
• 3x Carrier Aggregation leverages extended capabilities of the network for increased coverage and bandwidth
• Up to 600 Mbps DL w/3X Carrier Aggregation and 256 QAM
• Up to 75 Mbps UL w/ 64QAM
• HSPA+ Rel. 8
• Quad-constellation integrated GNSS
• Full-size, single sided mPCIe form factor (50.95 x 30 x 2.8mm)
Industrial-grade mPCIe cards in different variants
• Cat NB1 (250/20-250Kbps DL/UL)
• Cat M1 (300/375Kbps DL/UL)
• Cat 1 (10/5Mbps DL/UL)
• Cat 4 (150/50Mbps DL/UL)
Industrial-grade embedded module delivers Cat 6 - 300Mbps DL, 50 Mbps UL speeds in 40x34mm LGA package.
• Carrier Aggregation 2xDLCA (inter and intraband)
• 2x2 MIMO
• VoLTE Support
• USB 3.0