Looking to find out which Telit modules are pre-certified FirstNet Ready? Here they are:
LE910C4/C1-NF | [+] Download Datasheet
The LE910C4-NF and LE910C1-NF modules, based on the Qualcomm ® MDM9207 LTE modem, allow system integrators to bring advanced IoT applications to market quickly and cost effectively. Cutting-edge 4G multimode, multiband, reliable cellular connectivity.
• Multi-constellation GNSS location
• Support for voice over LTE (VoLTE)
• LE910C4-NF achieves LTE Cat 4 download rates up to150Mbps
• LE910C1-NF achieves LTE Cat 1 download rates up to 10Mbps
LM960A18 | [+] Download Datasheet
The LM960A18 Mini PCIe (mPCIe) data card delivers high speed data rates via Advanced 4G LTE and offers a cellular connection for products in network appliance environments. This industrial grade data card is well-suited for products that demand high throughput such as routers, mobile gateways and access points.
• Based on LTE Category 18
• Achieves download rates up to 1.2 Gbps
• Provides full GNSS support: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou
LM940 | [+] Download Datasheet
Based on LTE Category 11, the LM940 mPCIe data card supports 3GPP release 11 with MIMO and LTE Carrier Aggregation. The product supports multiple RF frequency bands and band combinations to accommodate global deployments.
• Achieves download rates up to 600 Mbps and 75 Mbps upload
• Full GNSS support GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou
• Increased connectivity performance with Carrier Aggregation 3CA, MIMO and 256 QAM
Looking for design help?
Complete the form to speak with a FirstNet specialist about your design.