Telit offers a full line of embedded LTE modules and data-cards to enable full-featured band-14 products and solutions for first responders. We can help you determine which one is the best fit for your application.
LE910C4-NF Series Embedded Module
Based on the Qualcomm® MDM9207 LTE modem, the LE910C4-NF series module is perfect for first responder devices including handheld communications, video surveillance, dash and body cameras, telematics, and asset tracking.
• Cutting-edge 4G/3G multimode, multiband, reliable cellular connectivity.
• Multi-constellation GNSS location.
• Support for voice over LTE (VoLTE).
For devices that require high throughput - routers, mobile gateways and access points - the industrial-grade LM960 Mini PCIe (mPCIe) data card delivers ultra-high data rates via Advanced LTE, including band 14 support.
Based on LTE Category 18, the 23-band, 4x4-MIMO LM960 mCPIe data card ensures a rich and seamless user experience:
• Achieves download rates up to 1.2 Gbps.
• Provides full GNSS support: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou.