Telit offers a full line of embedded LTE modules and data-cards to enable full-featured band-14 products and solutions for first responders. We can help you determine which one is the best fit for your application.
LE910C4-NF Series Embedded Module
Based on the Qualcomm® MDM9207 LTE modem, the LE910C4-NF series module is perfect for first responder devices including handheld communications, video surveillance, dash and body cameras, telematics, and asset tracking.
Winner of the 2020 CompassIntel First Responder Technology Innovation Award
• Cutting-edge 4G/3G multimode, multiband, reliable cellular connectivity.
• Multi-constellation GNSS location.
• Support for voice over LTE (VoLTE).
For devices that require high throughput - routers, mobile gateways and access points - the industrial-grade LM960 Mini PCIe (mPCIe) data card delivers ultra-high data rates via Advanced LTE, including band 14 support.
Based on LTE Category 18, the 23-band, 4x4-MIMO LM960 mCPIe data card ensures a rich and seamless user experience:
• Achieves download rates up to 1.2 Gbps.
• Provides full GNSS support: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou.