The FN980/FN980m is the first of a new generation of 5G state-of-the-art data cards designed to enable commercial deployments for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), system integrators and service providers.
The 4G/5G multi-mode operation allows new product concepts to be tested and deployed quickly everywhere long-term evolution (LTE) is available as 5G rollouts continue. The industrial-grade M.2 form factor provides an easy 5G migration path for end-products already in the M.2 market with 3G and 4G solutions. It is suitable for enterprise routers and gateways, high-speed fixed wireless access modems, private LTE/5G networks, video broadcasting and surveillance.
The FN980 and FN980m advanced LTE/5G data card offers:
• Up to 5.5 Gbps DL/2.7Gbps UL data rates on 5G
• Standard M.2 (NGFF) data card form factor
• 5G Sub-6 FDD and TDD and mmWave
• SA and NSA 5G Option 3a/3x and Option 2
• 4G/5G Release 15
• 4G Category 20, aggregation of up to 7 carriers
• Multi-constellation gpsOne Gen 9 L1/L5 GNSS receiver
• mmWave operation with Qualcomm QTM 527/527 antenna modules